Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best eyeshadow color for green/hazel eyes.?

I have greenish hazel eyes and medium to fair skin tone. I'm wonder what the best eyeshadow color is for me? I have been to the Mac makeup counter a few times and keep getting different answers. Can anyone give me some ideas? If you can also the name of the shade. Thanks!!Best eyeshadow color for green/hazel eyes.?
I too have this color eyes, and I love playing up the color by using first just a basic, shimmery tan color, with a liquid copper eyeliner, then i usually put some dark chocolate brown on the crease with lots of mascara. thats for a day look. for night i wear a black eyeliner and usually for shadow i will wear either purple (plum-ish), green tones, or a really gold shimmery color. ALWAYS use marscara. black or brown works for hazel eyes. this works! hope this helped! :-)Best eyeshadow color for green/hazel eyes.?
I'd say like an olive green tone would compliment your eye color.


I too have hazel eyes and I like to put this one eyelinner in my bottom eyelid and it looks black but has a green tone and when it shines you see a shine of green.if you can find something like that I'm sure it would help the green or lighter brown come out of your hazel eyes. :)
I have hazel eyes, and the color that works best with green/hazel are whites, browns, or pinks.





I used to wear Almay for Hazel Eyeshadow.





But now I use Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush, and I use a pink shade.
Bronze, red, darker pinks that have NO BLUE in them. And purples would look good. Green, too. But it wouldn't be much contrast.





NO BLUE. and stay away from silver





Eyeliner = brown or black. Brown isn't as harsh as black and usually looks better.
a purple (lighter probably but any purple would work), brown (basically any shade), and a pink (liek a rosy pink). also, black liner works wonders.





hope it helps!
purple plumish colors.


goldd.





stay away from pinks.





wear brown eye liner.


and mascara.
well I cant name any exact shades but; Purple and Green are my two favorites to wear. For some reason those two colors just make green eyes stand out more.
i have grenish gold eyes and i always use a gold eye shadow notheing with sparkles tho it looks really good
i wear a lot of purple and i have green eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware