Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What eyeshadow colors should a girl with green eyes avoid...?

I have somewhat bright green eyes (don't really appear hazel-ish or blue-ish, they are a true green), and I've noticed that purples and browns really compliment my eyes... But I like to play around with all sorts of colors (pinks, peaches, bronzes, plums, etc.) and I was wondering which colors I should avoid? Let me know, thanks!


*Also, I have light brown hair and fair skin :)What eyeshadow colors should a girl with green eyes avoid...?
Green eyes will be be complimented with chocolate and gold eyeliners. Warm eyeshadows with slight orange tones, mocha brown shades, various shades of plums and lavender. Avoid blues.What eyeshadow colors should a girl with green eyes avoid...?
for me (i have green eyes with a smidge of golden brown in the center) pinks and oranges don't work very well. i also have light light skin and light brown hair. i can wear yellow, but that's because i have circles under my eyes some, which sometimes can take away some of that. but pinks and oranges and most yellows i would avoid. i've also found that bright green sometimes doesn't work. hope i helped! :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








help with mine? thanks!
I read in a make up book that you should always stay away from green, since you already have green eyes.
Just wear whatever color you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware