Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eyeshadow?

I'm 13 and I have hazel eyes, and brown hair. I'd like to know what colors/shades of eye shadow to wear that will make my eyes look bigger and also just colors that look nice with hazel eyes.





Thanks!What color eyeshadow?
I too, have the same features as you do. I wear dark forest green mac eyeshadow and gold/tan eye shadow. It makes my eyes-- well, you know, pop, so I wear those colors frequently. I also wear tan and brown shades. Light blue looks really good too.What color eyeshadow?
A nice grey, or plum not applied too heavy should really bring out your eyes. Also darkish type of green. My mom had hazel eyes and often used a green eyeshadow.


Practice using a deep green or brown pencil on the upper lid.
Hazel eyes go great with light purples like move, or a pastel green colour.





Usually all eyes go well with a light brown or grey colour.
shades of brown, tan, and purple look nice. (not all together)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware