Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wat color eyeshadow would look best on a girl who has DARK brown eyes?!?!?

I have fair skin and brown/green eyes. I use these:





I use this over my lids only (Creme' de Cocoa)


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ey鈥?/a>





I use this shimmery light color from the crease to the brow, using less as I get near the brow. Also in the corner of the eye. (Morning Light)


http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>





I use the third color in the quad for the crease (darkest, to accent). It is more of a plum brown. I put just a little in the crease. You could add more for a more dramatic effect. (get the 'natural stone' colored quad)


http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a>





THis is what works for me. Hope it helps!Wat color eyeshadow would look best on a girl who has DARK brown eyes?!?!?
I have brown eyes too, and here is what I have found. Plums, violets, tans and browns will bring out brown the best.





I use mark.'s Metalliner liquid liner in Bronze Edge ($5). It really makes my eyes pop.





Then, I love i-mark eye shadows from mark. They have a real deep purple color called Plum Velvet that is really popular. Also, a sparkly brown called Java that is great. The best part is you can experiment and have fun, because they are really affordable. They are $4 each and you can purchase the snap to it pallette in various sizes to hold the eyeshadows.





And finish it of with Mark.鈥檚 MAKE IT BIG mascara in Espresso. It is a must have! It is one of their best selling products. It has a big brush but still allows you to coat every lash. It鈥檚 only $6 and compares to the high-end brands.Wat color eyeshadow would look best on a girl who has DARK brown eyes?!?!?
You should try a lot of bronze colors. Or corals. Try using them both together! Get a nice metallic brown color shadow and a coralish color and blend them together. It would look fantastic!
earthy tones, dark greens, blues, pinks.....almost everything looks good except electric blues, greens, yellows and white!!!
emerald green!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpX96dp51鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQoo_Jf_4鈥?/a>
Dark brown eyes.. hmm.. probably dark or light purple, It brings out eyes.. It looks pretty, I have a friend that has dark brown eyes and she uses purple or dark purple and it's really pretty.
it should balance out your skin tone


maybe try tan or a lighter brown


maybe even black (but a very light shade)


and if your skin is tan like mine maybe a little olive :)
use a light pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware