Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow colors look best with pale skin, blue eyes and dark brown hair?

Kinda like Nicole from America's Next Top Model.What eyeshadow colors look best with pale skin, blue eyes and dark brown hair?
I have almost exactly your features and I use light pinks ans shimmery golds and browns and if I want to go for a special occasion look I use a golden or moss green or baby blue.... the only difference is that my hair is slightly more golden brown then yours but naturally its chocolate brown and I used the same things hope this helpsWhat eyeshadow colors look best with pale skin, blue eyes and dark brown hair?
light browns, pinkish brownish is what I use and I sound the same way as that
You'll look best in lilac, beige, camel or peach shades of eye shadow.
moss greens will make your eyes really 'pop', the generics of beige, browns will work too. instead of using blacks, use dark greys as if you are pale it will just make you look like youve been drained all of colour. only use black mascara if you want dramatic eyes, try to stick to black-brown if you can





the colours mentioned below are general all day colours, id ignore what the website says about applying from lash line to brow line, it will make you look like youe stuck in a 70s make up rut.
pink goes with everything
Colors for girls with pale skin and dark brown hair are bright red or reddish coral lip colors, dark grays for eyeshadow, and soft pinks for blush. They should have shimmery tones according to Seventeen magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware