Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's your favorite eyeshadow color?

and make?





i like loreal in metal plum color.What's your favorite eyeshadow color?
Hmm.. i don't know.. maybe a brown or light purple is my favorite. The purple gives it a shimmer. Just make sure that whatever eyeshadow you put on that it doesn't MATCH YOUR CLOTHES!! It's ok to let it match your clothes sometimes.. if it goes with your eye color. My friend one day wore a green Scripps shirt.. and she put on dark green eyeshadow.. yuck! another day she wore a blue sweatpants and white/blue top, and guess what, blue eyeshadow! Please don't make the same mistakes my friend did!!What's your favorite eyeshadow color?
I like Too Faced and Sparkling Champagne!
i like silver and dark grey.
I like puttin a shimmer sorta beige colour then black eyeliner across my top lid n smuge it in like smoky eyes.
revlon emerald
I use smoky blue and grey, sounds bad I know but looks good on me!!! I don't have a favourite make, I'm more influenced by price, if I can't afford it I don't buy it.
I like lilacs and lavenders.
Use lots but good old dusky green is my favourite with lighter as colours as you go towards eyebrowns and eye pencil
black
I like plum, black, grey, and red....


But sometimes I even use hot pink.
I love smokey eyes!! So classy! The best make up brand for this affect is Mac. Although you can by the colours anywhere I just think the texture and they way the products look on your eyes is amazing! The have so many colours and different types to play with!
I like lilac, lavender and pink





I also like blue but it doesn't really suit me, more's the pity





as for make I like anything by Benefit, YSL, Shiseido and some Revlon products
i like silvers and golds, urban decay do some great eye makeup :)
i like black and gray eyeshadows. i love smokey eyes
Red. Pure and simple red. It's exotic.





I don't have a fav brand, as long as it isn't laden with chemicals or ignorantly tested on animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware