Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Color Eyeshadow would be suitable for me (pic inside.)?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=535yolz





thanks for your help


=]What Color Eyeshadow would be suitable for me (pic inside.)?
stick to light colors unless you go for the smokey look for a night on the town. pinks would be pretty on you. I couldn't see exactly your eye color. If blue..use light browns and tans. If green eyes like me, I use a sparkle light pink on the lid and a purple on the brow boneWhat Color Eyeshadow would be suitable for me (pic inside.)?
Don't wear any purple or blue or any colors like that. Unless you wanna wear the smokey look then that's an acception.





I think I would like the natural pretty look eyeshadow on you though.
I would stick with browns for nicer, dressier occasions and a pinkish for everyday. A brown eyeliner is great for a less severe look as well. It has nice, soft seductive look without overshadowing what you are trying to bring attention too.
a redish brown (smokeyish)
sheer eyeshadow or some thing pink or bronze color
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware