Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eyeshadow/eyeliner would look good on me?

i have long, light blonde hair, sideswept bangs, blue/green eyes, pale skin and freckles all over my face. (and i'm 14)





thanks for your help guys! =)What color eyeshadow/eyeliner would look good on me?
Your best eye colors would be: slate grays, sky or icy blues, lilacs and plums: navy or gray mascara can also look better than black. You should go with a light brown or medium brown eyeliner.





Your best blushers would be: sugar or rose pink





Your best lipsticks would be: sugary pinks, lilacs, heathers, or pinky browns.





The worst thing that any cool-skinned blonde can do is wear warm yellows and oranges. If you want to look ill, that's the way to do it. Instead you should base your look on cool, icy tones, particularly those with blue or pink undertones, as these are colors found in your skin and will therefore flatter you best. But be careful, too many light shades on your face all at once can make you look washed out. Make sure your look has a focus, be it a darker shadow or noticeable (not necessarily bright) lipstick. If you do want to wear pastel eyes and nude lips, apply lots of mascara. Finally, your big makeup mistake is wearing too much heavy blush, most blondes blush no darker than rose pink, so going any deeper than this will look unnatural.





Hope this helps!!! :';)What color eyeshadow/eyeliner would look good on me?
blue or green eye shadow will make your eyes pop


purple looks cool too


i always stick with thick black liner
browns will bring out your eyes...shimmery browns do so even more. any light color, shimmery or not, that is not blue or green. They will just compete with your eye color. Stick with either brown or black eyeliner. If you want to look more awake, use white liner on the inside of your bottom eyelids. Don't make it too obvious, it is supposed to be subtle and just help. You can also use a shimmery white color eyeshadow on the inside edge of your eyes to make them appear more wide open if you don't want to splurge on white eyeliner.
With your coloring, you could wear shades of blue or green, but not to much..make sure you blend it in well.
The makeup artist on TLC's ';What Not To Wear'; says that for blue-green eyes you should wear brown liner and a shimmery brown shadow with a dark brown mascara. The contrasting color really makes your eyes pop!
brown or mauve shadow and brown liner.
Ok, there are two options here!





You can pick lighter eyeshadow colors for an innocent, sweet, cute look. Try light pink, with sparkles. Those would look great on you! Also, yellow, light blue, purple or just plain glitter would look real good!





Darker colors gives you a romantic, dark, mysterious look. Like dark red, dark purple or dark blue.





I'd say I like light colors if I were you, those would look great. Try colors that match your eye color like sea green or sky blue.





These pics could help you decide!





http://www.flickr.com/photos/ariel/20944鈥?/a>





http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemonsoap/1鈥?/a>





http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemonsoap/1鈥?/a>





http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemonsoap/1鈥?/a>





http://www.flickr.com/photos/kmtucker/37鈥?/a>
Although you are a lot younger then me, your characteristics are very similar to mine. I am all the same, except my eyes are green (well, dark blue ring on the outside, green, and then yellow-ish in the middle).





I use a white shadow to color my lids. Then, I use a navy-ish blue on the upper outsides. Then, I use a purple on the inside (still all above the lid). Then, I use a black liquid liner, only on the lash line. I bottom the eyes with a black pencil (less is better, you are just outlining). Then, I use a black mascara on my lashes.





I get compliments all the time on my eyes, so it must be working. I hoped I helped you. Please remember, less is better, you are just accenting. Too much is well, too much!





Good luck! ;)
Well since you're only 14yrs old I think you should go with neutral colors. Try brown colors not to dark but light colors. Maybe even just a shimmer that will bring out alot of your eye color. A bronzer will give you color to your skin so you won't look so pale but don't go crazy with it you're young. You want to look your age! let me know if it works out. I use Mary Kay and it works great..
try to be unique.im geussing purple with green
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * eyeshadow/eyeliner


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow /Eyeliner


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware