Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color of MAC eyeshadow should I get?

I want an eyeshadow, the paint pot, or the pigment powder. What do you guys think?





Here: http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc339鈥?/a>What color of MAC eyeshadow should I get?
Honey Lust is my favorite eyeshadow ever. :)


It's very sparkly and it's the perfect shade of peachy-bronze. I think it also won an award in...Cosmo Girl, if I'm not mistaken, for best eyeshadow. Even though it's sparkly it's tame enough to wear to school and perfect for a night out. I absolutely love it.





Also, I like the Rubenesque paint pot. It's a really unique kind of gold color and it looks awesome alone or under MAC shadows.


I haven't tried the pigment yet but have always wanted to try them.What color of MAC eyeshadow should I get?
i would suggest vanilla pigment also. I love it! Also i like neutral colors which mac had tons of. When i first went there i was lost. There were like 30 different shades of brown lol. What i would do is set a budget since they are expensive and go into the store and ask the artists there to help you pick out a few colors. They will show you how they look on and also suggest colors for your skin tone. if you dont like it then just point to a color you like. To start off i bough a 4 eye shadow pallet ($4) then i got four colors for it. hope i helped
hmm i would either go with quite natural, constructivist, girl griendly, or moss scape just because its getting into fall and u want to start getting darker colors and those will go well with ur skin tone.


if this doesnt help go into nordstroms or macys or something and go to the mac counter and ask them. theyll match u up perfectly :]
Vanilla pigment. Without question. If this is your first pigment purchase, you will want to get more and more of it! It's multi purpose and can be used various ways. Highlight the brow bone, a sweep of colour on the lid, a cheekbone highlight, even a nail polish!
Sorry hun but MAC is not the best! its very over rated and extremly heavy you have such a pretty face you will ruin it with MAC products.





A much better brand I have found and been using on my clients is bee luscious cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware