Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color eyeshadow should I wear if I have blue eyes?

Black, grey, brown, bronze, gold, dark plum, dark dark green. Just don't wear blue, your eyes won't stand out


ps-my sister's name is Greta!What color eyeshadow should I wear if I have blue eyes?
no...


the best color of eye shadow for anyone's eyes is the color thats on the opposite side of the color wheelWhat color eyeshadow should I wear if I have blue eyes?
grey


white


light pink


baby blue


light purple, it looks so gorgeous
Well the best color to make your eyes pop is a golden peachy-brown or a rich gold.


And i recommend goldy yellow for a highlighter.


if you get tierd of the neaturals, go for a burgundy-plum.


:]
ok, i have green eyes and i normally wear brown, bronze, peach, creme, white, silvery/gray, light purples and occasionally i wear like this charcoal color *night time only!*


so if you have blue eyes, i would probably wear about the same colors!


p.s.


my FAV FAV FAV eyeshadow is the lancome multi effect eyecolor trio in SPEED COUTURE. its so cute. i also LOVE all bobbi brown, mac, and elizabeth arden eyeshadows! try them, you'll love them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware