Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eyeshadow for prom? (june 2nd!)?

My dress is black with just a tiny bit of silver beadwork. my corsage(sry my spelling sucks) is going to be white and red, and im also doing my nailpolish red. my shoes are black, and I have rinestone(fake dimonds) necklace and earings. But I am completly stumpted as to what color eyeshadow would go good with that. please help, my senior ball is tomarrow(june 2nd at 7pm) so any answers before then is greatWhat color eyeshadow for prom? (june 2nd!)?
I totally suggest silver eye shadow...but then it depends on the color of your eyes...


I would play with either silver or black, do your eyes kind of smoky....





I found a picture of my friend at prom, she was wearing her eye make up kind of like what i was describing at the top.


So....I'm sending you a ';close-up'; of her eyes.


I really hope this helps...I know how important prom is....and if you can find anything, then I suggest you get it done professionally which is what she (my friend) did.





Have fun!





Here is the pic





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/p鈥?/a>What color eyeshadow for prom? (june 2nd!)?
A dark blue, but not too blue or not too blackish
i would definitely go with silver, and metallic makeup is in! it would look really nice, not just with the dress but also for the occassion. but if the silver doesnt work with your eyes, then just wear what you usually wear that looks best with your eye color. i wouldnt reccomend red eyeshadow...
i would do red eyeshadow. it bring out the carsage.and plus u already have a lot of black! so red would be perfect!
uhm. it also depends on the color of ur skintone. if ur dark( like african americans) pink and silver wud look best. if ur like yellowish(liek azns)) dark blue and purple wud look best. and if ur pale( liek americans) uhm choose a bold color. :] hope u have a g8 one!
silver would look hot
This also depends on the color of your eyes. If your eyes are blue do not wear blue. A platinum base with a deep berry or wine color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware