Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color eyeshadow would make my eyes pop...?

ok i need help with what color eyeshadow to wear. i need it to be no to noticable. the problem is my eyes are blue and green (like a mix of both) and nothing i can find has said the right color for my eyes. so thank you sooo much!!! u rock if u answr!!!!!!!!!!What color eyeshadow would make my eyes pop...?
i have the exact color eyes.. and i use a palat of browns.. its a white shimmer , light brown, gold brown, and a chocolate brown! also try a really light blue and a golden yellow!!!!





It works like a charm!What color eyeshadow would make my eyes pop...?
i have the same color of eyes and i use like a like shimmery gold and then a darker gold in the crease of my eye. then i add a silvery white to the corners of my eyes so they really POP! hope this helps
usually brown works. like a dark brown.


thats what i use, and its really cool. mix it with some light brown alsoooo.(:
brown looks great with everyone.


on days ur eyes are more green plums would look good.


u also may be able to pull off a navy eyeliner.


but skip black. its too harsh.








and i rock! i answEred!
Dark dark purple with silver flecks in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware