Thursday, December 3, 2009

Deciding on eyeshadow color?

I'm Asian, so I have fair skin and black eyes. I have a function to go to and I'll be wearing a purplish-blue dress with a blue scarf since the theme is blue. I think blue eyeshadow might look weird, lol. So what color should I choose?





ps: how do you decide on the eyeshadow color? Do you match it with the dress or what? thanks :)Deciding on eyeshadow color?
For fair skin, it becomes quite limited as to what colours you can wear(eyeshadow i mean)


What i suggest is one of three options


1-No eyeshadow just eyeliner


2-Very light coloured eyeshadows, for the outfir you described posibly a light purple rather than blue as you are right that a blue would not look right.


And


3-Grey-Black eyeshadow but not to dark also.


Glittery shadows will work the best rather than block colours





Its good to experiment with different colours.





But im sure you will look lovely either way


Good luck!Deciding on eyeshadow color?
I'm a makeup artist and I can help you with this. You don't have to match your eyeshadow with the outfit all the time. since you have dark eyes, purples, plums, blues, pinks, and peaches are great colors to bring out those dark eyes. Since your dress is purplish-blue, I would go with a purple, a lighter one on the lid and a darker one in the outer corner and blend the 2, use a highlight like a sheer white or you can use a silvery sheer color for the highlight. I hope this helps!








-Makeup is glam!
try a very pale blue or pearly white so that is goes with the outfit without being too much blue. also, maybe you want to get a scarf with blue and another accent color and match the eyeshadow to the accent color.





good luck!!
Without matching your dress (which you don't have to do) you could get a somewhat shimmery silver and sweep this across your lid, blending well. Dot a little shimmery white or cream on the inner corner of your eyes and blend this towards the silver. Smudge a little black shadow into the lash line and add 2-3 coats of mascara and your eyes are finished.





To complement the cool-toned ensemble and face, use a purple-toned gloss or balm and a plum blush and you're done.





Just so you know, Asian girls are naturally some of the most beautiful women in the world. Many people (especially men) agree with me. A little makeup on you will go a long way, I'm sure.
Neeever match your makeup with your outfit.


Go with something natural, natural is never bad.
hello,





Since your dress has a tint of purple, I would recommend a purple eyeshadow look. Because you have fair skin.





look at this make-up tutorial


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff3X555hzaY








I think it would look good with your dress ...


hope this helps





tc
I would look at your dress and find out what eyeshadow brings out your eyes AND your dress. For me, i would match your dress with like a smokey gray and outline the crease with a smokey black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware