Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which eyeshadow colors will look good with my skin tone?

I would describe my skin color as the same as Rihanna's. I dont usually wear eyeshadow, but I want to try it. Which colors would look best on me, and could you recommend a good base?


thanksWhich eyeshadow colors will look good with my skin tone?
Use the Urban Decay Primer potion in the shade: Sin.http://www.urbandecay.com/products/SinPr鈥?/a> Put that on before you put eye shadow on. It really helps it last all day.


I suggest wearing blues, purples, and greens. More dark colors for that type of skin tone. Try some of the Urban Decay shades or something similar:http://www.urbandecay.com/products/Flash鈥?/a>


Try: Flash, Gash, Flipside, Crash, Eldorado, Lounge, Goddess, URB, and Twiced Baked. Good luck! :)Which eyeshadow colors will look good with my skin tone?
bronze


teal


green


purple





%26gt;%26gt;the links below are pics of rihanna and the colors i mentioned eyeshadow. if you google rihanna pics she usually has purple or bronze eyeshadow.
rihanna has a nice coppery tan, and for her, id say:





for anyday: tans, browns, golds, blacks, and maybe a bit of white





for evening: smokey eyes, silver, gold, navy blue, and reddish brown





p.s. try mixing and blending them around
Im thinking of a ight violet purple, and a nice toned down silver, plus i know that alot greens look good with your kind of skin tone. :D


Hope i helped.
maybe you should try the same ones rihanna wears?
a coppery bronze would look good
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware