Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can i use 1 brush for multiple eyeshadow colors?

can i just use one color, then wipe/tap off the excess then use a different color? or will they mix?Can i use 1 brush for multiple eyeshadow colors?
yeahh definitely but you should clean your brushes at least once a monthCan i use 1 brush for multiple eyeshadow colors?
Im currently in esthetics school and I use the same brush for all my eyeshdow. I doint on clients but i do on myself. The colors really dont mix. Just make sure you clean your brush with soap and water and let air dry once a week
Yes you can use it like that, just make sure you clean it weekly.
i use 1 brush for alot, i just tap it against something lol
Definitely you can! Although I'd suggest you wash your bushes as often as every two weeks... And wash them right after you've done a ';wet-eyeshadow'; look. They need to be dried up carefully or they're just go brittle, lose hair and have bacteria growing in them.


I use just one brush when I'm doing a certain look on my eye, it actually helps al ot when it comes to blending colors together.
What I do is use two brushes at times. One for lighther colors and the other for medium to dark colors.


But yeah, wiping them off does work as well, but if you are using dark colors a lot, it will take more of an effort. I would just wash them frequently if I were using the same one for all eyeshadows.
Yup, but if you're using two dramatically different colours and don't want the colours to come out blurry, you can buy brush cleaner (from Estee Lauder, Mac, Bobbi Brown...) which you just spray on your brush then wipe with a tissue which will remove the colour and dry really quickly so you can use the brush again. This is what a lot of make up artists do on counters as it's quick, easy and hygenic. They're also not very expensive to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware