Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are some eyeshadow colors u like mixing or putting together?

It depends on your skin tone, eye color, and outfit. I love wearing tans, gold and bronzes together. I ALWAYS highlight right under my brows with a white color.


Greens also look good with light pinks. And silver is actually really in right now on the lid of your eye fading out into a subtle neutral.What are some eyeshadow colors u like mixing or putting together?
i am very much into greens for my eyes. i usually use emerald green or olive green eyeshadows and just apply black on the outer corner to make my eyes look bigger.





i love putting a very bright blue on my inner corner and apply dark olive green on the outer corner and blend, blend, blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware