Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeshadow is best for my blue eyes?

BrownWhat color eyeshadow is best for my blue eyes?
blue that is close to the shade of your eyes will make them pop! Brown can drain themWhat color eyeshadow is best for my blue eyes?
I like pink with blue eyes. I really think it brings out the blue.
to bring out your eyes deffinately wear light blue eyeshadow.


to darken your eyes wear any dark color!
For a more natural look go for greys, silver, blue, cool browns and violet.


The best colours for daytime or too bring out the blue are gold and browns- vanilla to cocoa.


For a stronger look for a night out opt for slate grey, charcoal, blues, purples.


So ur main colour are brown, blue, purple and grey
You could try natural browns or dark browns. I don't have blue eyes and none of my friends do either, so I only know that brown looks good. EXPERIMENT. You'll find something that you love, :). Good luck!
What color hair do you have? Blue eyes almost always go well with any color shadow. I thnk your hair and skin tone mostly will say what shade of eye shadow is best.
usually i use a charcoal color, or like a brown.
If you have fair skin and blonde hair, then white.





Otherwise browns and purples.
Blue, green or purple.


Brown tends to make blue eyes look murky.


If you want neutral gofor greys, whites and blacks.


xD
I think it may depend on what you are wearing as well. If you are going for a more exotic, standing-out kind of look I would suggest golds or silvers. It also depends on where you are going; something softer for a first date(unless you are going to a concert or something wild) like pinks or baby blue, or if you are gonna just be crazy and yourself, blue with blue is always good but I myself would pick silver. =3
copper n olive green
My daughter and I both have blue eyes and we both use tan eye shadow but not that much just a tad and its really pretty.
lavander is better if u're light skined but if u're dark skined u should go with green
Metallics such as bronze and golds. Peachy tones and browns too r great for blue eyes and coloured mascaras too like plums and purples, a blue/black eyelash tine looks fab and really brings out the blue. Dont use blues though as these can make the eye apperar smaller and the colour duller!


This is just a guide line because it all depends on ur skin tone and hair colour too but avoid blues anyway.


Hope this helps :)
I find that pink makes your blue eyes stand out more especially if you have light skin!!!!
Copper, Olive Green, Pink. Copper is a favorite for me with blue eyes, delivers the most contrast.





Brown is a good contrasting color that can be worn during the day. Brighten it up with some pink, peach, and ecru colors.





Look on this web page. Do a control ';F'; and search for ';Mythology';--a great copper color that delivers the contrast without being too strong.





Do NOT go for blue...it will wash out the color of your eyes. Gray is not a good choice either if your eyes are not bright blue--will make them look Gray too.
We need more info than that, dear....is your skin tone cool or warm? What's your hair color? I'll get back to this question and put it in my watchlist until you edit your question. :)
Any color is fine but it needs to go with your coloring as a whole - your skintone and hair color too. I have green eyes and the magazines say I should go for purple/lilac eyecolor, but it looks the worst on me. Try various colors till you find the best ones for your overall coloring.
I think that a grayish green would look really pretty.
it depends what colour hair you have and your complexion but i'd play it safe and go for a nude natural look like browns and earthy greens and blues. this works for me. it can't go wrong. good luck x
i think a light sky blue shade it will bring out your eyes but if u hav darker more tanned skin use a greeny colour but dont use green if u r pale it may make you look pastey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware