Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whay color eyeshadow schould i use?

i have light brow hair that match my light brown eyes that sparkle in the sun ..%26amp; i have a hard time picking a color eye shadow any suggestions? %26amp; any brands that are worth buying?Whay color eyeshadow schould i use?
green or blue is always goood. I have a brown eyeshadow set bu Bonne Bell and i LOOOOOOOVE it. its pretty cheap you can get it at Walgreens and probably other stores to. hope that helped a bit :)Whay color eyeshadow schould i use?
Brown eyes:::::: stick with purples, browns, and maybe some silvers. Silver loooks awesome on my friend and me. It kinda gives you a pop star looking eyes(: I would try covergirl








Here are the #s i use


#222(drama eyes) I only use the silver and blackkk mainly in that one


#110(Simmering Sands) I mainly use the darkest drown or the one on the left side


I also have a purple set with 3 purples and a creamish color. I lost its # but i use the 1st two colors of purple together and they loook awesome. I use the 1st one closer to the lashes and the lighter one more up by the eye brow. Try these colors. I use them and they make my eyes amazing. I get so many complements(: GOOOD LUCK





covergirl is awesome. Anddd, try the new mascara exactlash waterproof in a white container. its made for your eyes. and its not clumpy. Also, lashblast is aweosme. I use both.
with brown and brown you don't necessarily want something too out there, so go for something neutral.





as far as colors go, purples, dark greens and golds are good with brown hair. for shades, I'd stick with browns and beige.


If you want something really crazy, try a blue!
i think silver, greens and purples maybe


err maybe brown but then your eyes wouldnt stand out as much with it being the same colour


a colour that makes your eyes stand out would be silver and green more and glittery green
pink, blue, PURPLE, gold, silver, gray, smokey, basically anything :)





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
ummm no don't use pink unless you want to look like a little girl playing in her moms make up.


You should use a golden brown, green, deep purple or a smokey grey...
light green; or do a smokey eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware