Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's your fav color eyeshadow to wear?

like on a normal day..to school..chill with friends..wheereveer.


what eyeshadow would you wear?


and what eyeshadow do you think looks best on people?





thanks =]


i use grey! but maybe i should use purple or blue or something..What's your fav color eyeshadow to wear?
I wear grey eyeshadow a lot because I have blue eyes and it makes them pop.





Gold eyeshadow looks good on everyone, it enhances all eye colors.What's your fav color eyeshadow to wear?
i love mixing up like bright colors like lime green and pink.


anything that make my eyes pop (:


what color are your eyes???


it will help me to answer your question...


green: greens, browns, and purples


browns: whites, browns, greys


and blue: yellow, pink and white


hope i helped (:
Right now I love this purple eyeshadow i love its like a powder light lavinder color i just love it and i but on eyeliner on my top eye with it i think it looks rlly pritty lol
My favorite is a shimmery gold or brown because I have hazel eyes. If my eyes were a light blue I'd probably wear a gray. Eggplant looks pretty on my eyes, too.
Gold/brown.


Or if i go out to eat with friends. Like purple. Grey/black.
Gold(s) and brown(s). Also, purple(s).
i have dark brow eyes so i love wearing this sort of metallic brown with dark liner.


but to make ur eyes pop out more you should try wearing


gold or orange shadows it'll make ur eyes stand out big time


even green works=]
I like gray too! But, I also like a little bit of dark purple with it or a silver with a little shimmer in it. Hope I helped!
a natural color like a shimmery gold or brown, very light
My favorite is a nice shimmery lavender :) It looks soo pretty!
Brown. I haven't really tried out many other colors, I just started wearing eye shadow.
brown like light and dark togather that or like purple
blue. :)
i like to use neutral colors
i love using blues
my fav is a smoaky brown look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware