Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow color is best for me? =)?

im just wondering because i know nothing about eyeshadow hahaha. so anyway, i have paleish skin, grey eyes and black hair =) thanks for answering!! =D %26lt;3What eyeshadow color is best for me? =)?
i think a silver smokey eye








have dark on the outside blending into a silver towards the inside corner =] hope this helpsWhat eyeshadow color is best for me? =)?
I would probably describe myself the same way only my eyes change color sometimes-from blue to gray to green. I switch up colors day by day. I like green, gray, and brown. You should experiment with these colors-and try smokey looks, they would probably be very pretty on you. Good luck!
I think a smokey eye would look really good on you, and if you dont want to go that intense a nice silver color would also look good.
Well i would say brown. any shade of brown looks great on everyone.


Or you can learn how to do a smokey eye look it would look wayy great!!!
omg greyy eyes :) so pretty. blue eyeshadow and green look realllyy nice with grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware