Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eyeshadow do you wear

Mine is taupe and dusty pink by Loreal :)What color eyeshadow do you wear
I have those colors on right now! i have taupe in the crease and pink (kinda shimmery) on my lid! But i also love using deep greens and plums!


;]What color eyeshadow do you wear
heii,





my favourite eyeshadow colours are:





-bronze


-brown


-purple (sometimes)


-blue (sometimes)





i have dark brown hair with caramel highlights by the way.





cya xx





ps. plz answer my question:





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
i wear black and grey and sometimes i blend in a tiny bit of another color like purple. sometimes i just wear eyeliner on top instead of eye shadow
It depends on what I'm wearing.


%26amp; what color my eyes look best with at the time.


Or, what kind of mood I'm in.


Usually,


Green, Light yellow, and Bronze.



I used to wear black eye shadow but now i don't actually wear any eye shadow just some eyeliner is enough ....
i choose to use more natural looking eye shadows. mostly different shades of tans and brows, so it draws more attention to my eyes, but not above them.
I seldom do, but when I do, I still chose ';earth colors'; because I prefer the natural look.
I wear all different ones.I love bright colours though,those collection 2000 dazzle me pots (:
In summer, rose lemon yellow and blue by Shiseido.
taupe, bronze, or a goldish brown color


(my skin complection is caramel)
';Morning After'; - for that special look that one only gets the morning after.
3 Sparkly Brown shades with black eyeliner. Blend with a brush. Pump up my lashes with mascara...and my eyes look hot!
i dont wear eyeshadow...just eyeliner :P
I wear all sorts of colours.. except red!


I am currently wearing a mixture of blue's =] x
Different shades of brown
myne is either a black by rimmel london, or a tan by loreal
Well I have a box full of different colors. I wear whatever matches my outfit
dusty pink


light blue


or


emerald green


or


glitter


they are great


thank you xxxx
Just Lots Of Different Colours From Avon
black,pink,sometimes blue depends on what i wear :)
I do not wear any Makeup !
silver and blue when I go out for a night. In the day I wear light clear eyeshadow :)
Black and silver by avon!
A copper-y by Rimmel
earthy tones.
violet,pink,green.. ;-) when i go out.


by day none
Gold most of the time but it really depends on what i'm wearing....!!!
rainbow effect
pink and brown.
light green or light blue or white



I love bronze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware