Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best Eyeshadow color?

I have an olive complexion, my eyecolor is dark brown ( almost black) , and my hair color is black. I have tried my favorite eyeshadow colors already: Chocolate spice, beige, and smoky lavender. But I want new colors, any good ideas. If you can please include pictures so I know how the colors really look. :))) thanks so much!Best Eyeshadow color?
I think a look like this would be gorgeous. It's a burgundy/brown look. She's kind of pale, but I can see it working really well on someone with olive skin.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvgUqov6鈥?/a>





You don't have to use all of the MAC colors. there are tons of cheaper dupes for most of those colors. You'd need a soft light brown, a dark burgundy/wine color, a light pink, and a vanilla colored highlight.Best Eyeshadow color?
sorry I'm lame I can't put up links, but always go with those opposite of ur eye color, so if u have dark brown eyes, try pinks and bluey-green tones, they will really make ur eyes pop. Also try two toned shadow, ya know like lime green on the inner core, blue on the outer core, and blend them in the middle, it's one of my favorite looks.
black %26amp; silver
olive green polka dots on purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware