Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blue eyes: what color eyeshadow should I wear?

I have blue eyes and I've found that I can wear just about any color so long as I am careful about moderation. I tend to wear a lot of neutrals (browns, gray-browns, rosey-browns) but I will wear shades of green on my lids (soft mossy hues or silvery undertones) as that makes my blues stand out more.. I will wear shades of purple (light or vibrant, but not dark unless around lashline only), and sometimes blue (teal or peacock colors only, otherwise they contrast too much with my blues and wash them out). Sometimes I wear pinks, but as I have a lot of pink in my complexion I try to avoid too much pink. Also coppers and corals will really make your eye color stand out.





Study your complexion and figure out if you have more red or yellow undertones and choose colors that flatter it, as well as colors you feel comfortable wearing (Some people don't mind the shadows which stand out, some prefer natural hues). If you can, always test them on the back of your hand to feel the texture (is it creamy, velvety or chalky?) and look in a mirror at the store when holding the colors closer to your eyes. I don't like applying eye make up at the department stores only because of how many fingers have been in them before I was there.





Good luck and enjoy your color hunting.Blue eyes: what color eyeshadow should I wear?
You can never go wrong with a neutrals and nudes, but for a little drama with brown shadow, try a teal liner on the bottom.Blue eyes: what color eyeshadow should I wear?
Spring Look For Blue Eyes





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpieXASU6鈥?/a>
Blue, silver, or sparkly peach color
Gold or brown
silver, deff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware