Thursday, June 24, 2010

Copper eyeshadow color on me doesn't look good, why?

I'm Asian with a light skin tone and I've used this copper eyeshadow color from Urban Decay and it doesn't really look all that great.





I've applied that and tried blending it with this midnight cowboy rides again eyeshadow which is more of a metalic lighter looking copper color and it's really shimmery. It doesn't look all that great. Why?





Does copper eyeshadow just not look good on Asians with light skin?





Here's a link to give an idea of my skin tone:





http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/imagecach鈥?/a>





And my skin tone is probably the midtone asian with the lightest of those colors.





I got this Urban Decay shadow book and those two colors just happened to come with it. The copper color just doesn't seem to work with me and I'm wondering if it's because of my skin tone.Copper eyeshadow color on me doesn't look good, why?
Instead of a harsh copper, try a softer gold.Copper eyeshadow color on me doesn't look good, why?
When you do metallics, try and go for a light greenish, or blue. I know it doesn't sound all that great, but it works with the skin tone and everything. Don't cake it on either, a quick dusting to give a bit of shimmer on the eyelid is probably your best bet with the copper shadow.
i think the whole copper probably doesn't work well with light skin people because the red tone in copper appears very fleshy.


i'm asian too, so when i'm darker in the summer i use copper/brown tones


but now i use sandy browns and greens and plum and purples, they're great and they're very complimenting to brown eyes.



try a plum color,


i'm asian too, and plum looks really nice. I think that my skin is pale, and it's really..white. Which, i don't really like. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware