Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The right eyeshadow color for my eyes?!?

Okay so I'm really pale (my foundation bottle tells me I'm a soft ivory), my hair is a vibrant blonde, and my eyes are a blue-ish green. What colors would look best on me, and which colors would just clash??The right eyeshadow color for my eyes?!?
I think you could try almost any color with your type of skin but be very careful because with skin that light you can't make it too dark. The only think that would clash is brown or anything too dark. Good luckk!The right eyeshadow color for my eyes?!?
try purples and blues and greens.


browns are nice to :)


I really don't think anything ';clashes'; pink might work nice to :)


good luck!
Im blonde with a fair complexion and green eyes I love using all shades of purple shadow.
Purple and Mauve look best with your color eyes. Stay away from gold, they will make you look washed out.



gold is a nice neutral, for more fun try gold with an emerald liner or try a smoky eye with plum shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware