Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eyeshadow colors should I use?

I'm going to be wearing a black dress but I don't wanna do a smokey-eye look. What other color/color combination will look good with a black dress?What eyeshadow colors should I use?
Try a silver or white eyeshadow to brighten your eyes and the outfit. Add a light color if you want.





Here's an example:


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhJGHg2oMBmArvvK626LzIgcsQGgSEMwTOhlrUumFM7Rptd1iaYhwZAGhFEHGR8UUGGdGagSZKeqLkFCSTiqju3AAYn0MWpcyEO7N_SObIU3053KKf2a6qTFepnxrVang6mdrrnCxPmWAE5/s400/new22.jpgWhat eyeshadow colors should I use?
green, purple, blue, gold, silver


i suggest you buy palettes...for instance maybelline has the trios and quads in NUMEROUS combinations. you can choose any combination because anything goes with black
Black Eyeliner and gold shadow
Any neon color! Or just a simple nude or flesh color tone, if you want to be boring. Why not a smokey-eye look?
Pink. A light pink would be soooo cute. Or a baby blue.





I hoped I helped.





:.)
what color eyes do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware