Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeliner and eyeshadow should you use if you have reddish blonde hair and fair skin ?

With fair skin and reddish hair, greens and earth tones are best for eyeshadows. Colors like greens, (some) browns, a couple of yellows (depends on the shade) might work. I tell you what would be great. It's my favorite eyeshadow I own. The brand is ';Maybelline New York'; and the color is ';Emerald Isle.'; It actually has 4 colors and it shows you what part of the eye to apply each color. The lid, brown bone, crease and outer corner. But I have very pale skin and have had reddish hair, and that absolutely looked best. As for eyeliner, I'm not positive. I use brown or black, and it looks fine on me. Occasionally blue, but that's because it's suppose to bring out my blue eyes.What color eyeliner and eyeshadow should you use if you have reddish blonde hair and fair skin ?
Brown eyeliner. Arbonne has an awesome color line! Hepburn Eyeliner is what you should use.What color eyeliner and eyeshadow should you use if you have reddish blonde hair and fair skin ?
something light, and not to much of it. sound like you got good hair and great skin, so no need to enhance too much.
none,


I preffer the natural look. most girls look better without make-up, at least they do close-up. To me make up seems lke a lie, you should let your natural beauty show. To emphisise your eyes try letting your eye-brows grow, most girls pluck them way too much.





No make-up has many advantages:





cheaper


quicker %26amp;


healthier


(fair skin also tends to be more sensitive to cosmetics and stuff, i ave senstive fair skin too)
brown goes great with red hair! My mom has red hair. You can use and Color but the best is brown!
Eye color? Green? You should wear Purple!
what color eyes?
Brown eyeliner. Black would look much too harsh. Try shades of taupe/brown/earth colors for shadow, also experiment with shades of green. Try to get one of those big eyeshadow palettescompacts with many shades to experiment with. You never know what will work best for you. I have blue-green eyes, but lavender shadow works best for me.
Earthy tones maybe an ashy brown eyeliner with a rustic brown eyeshaow...or f that is too harsh try green which will look great if you have light colored eyes.
brown
medium browns %26amp; light pinks....





see pic


http://galleries.lycos.co.uk/d/15567-3/l鈥?/a>





brown goes reallllly well with red heads, even dark greens are very nice (not for eyelines but sahdow, if used the right way) stay away from black %26amp; red, not cute! good luck.
A color that will inhance your eyes. Then pick a lighter shade of that color.


I.e. I have green eyes, auburn hair and fair skin. I wear green and brown eyeshadow and eyeliner. Mostly light brown eyeliner. My eyes are noticed alot.
Earth tones, browns and greens. Another thing you can do - go to the store, most make-up brands group their eye makeup by eye color. It'll help you figure out which colors would look best with your eye color.


You could also head to a department store and go to a makeup counter like Clinique. If you buy a product or two, they'll give you a free makeover. You can actually see what the colors look like, and they can give you great suggestiong for your skin/eye/hair tones that will work best. Believe me, they've shown me how to wear colors I never would have thought of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware