Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eyeshadow color for brown eyes!?

http://hs.nazarethasd.k12.pa.us/Solid%20鈥?/a>





is this a good color for brown eyes?Eyeshadow color for brown eyes!?
For brown eyes, to make them pop, you want to go with brownish, maroon colours. Not so much purpley colours. Those go with green eyes.


:)Eyeshadow color for brown eyes!?
Hm. I have brown eyes and I kind of go for softer colors. Purples are good, yes, but maybe a more muted tone? Leave that purple for parties and stuff.


There's also some help on this website page I found on purples.





http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Eye_Shadow_鈥?/a>
that's a bit vibrant. Shades of purple and blue look good with brown eyes IN MODERATION. You can use that color as an accent color but don't do your full lid with it.


Try greens, golds, coppers (get your inspiration from nature)
actually ive tried straight-up purple on my hazel/green/with blue and gold flecks and i didnt like that much the very BEST COLOR IS TWINKS FROM MAC for brown green hazel eyes whatever color its sooooooooo good
Go with a Darkish/lightish on the bottom of your eyelid and a lighter on the top! it goes best with brown eyes! I have brown eyes too! You don't want bright colors!!!! Trust me!!!!!! It's from clinique!!
There is actually make-up out there for that. It comes in sets of three and I think it is by revlon I use it for my eyes
Yes, purple looks great on brown eyes.


So does green, blue, gray and brown itself.


Hope I helped.
Yes. Purples %26amp;%26amp; Greens.
id say a nice dark brown or purple goes great with brown eyes!
purple green and brown
i think pink looks better than that on brown eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware