Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eyeshadow color doesn't show up on my eye lids!?

I have Asian black eyes. I am fair with slight dark circles. I apply Covergirl dark circle diminisher which works well. I have a great designer make-up set with lots of lightly shimmering eyeshadows. When I put on (tried brown/purple/green) eye shadow, the color does not show up on my eye lids at all. It looks like as though I have managed to create dark eyes.:-) At least, green shows up a little bit better. But still not enough. How can I make my eye shadows visible? Pls help!!!Eyeshadow color doesn't show up on my eye lids!?
Here's a couple of tricks:





Get your brushes a little damp before you apply it. (This will make it darker and help it stay on)





Put on some primer first (Urban Decay's Primer Potion is AWESOME!!!)





GO TO MACY'S!!! Their make-up NEVER fails! Love that place! :)





Welp, hope I helped ya out. Bye.Eyeshadow color doesn't show up on my eye lids!?
Take your eyeshadow applicator and put it under water for about two seconds... just really quickly, so that the applicator is slightly damp. After it is, brush on some of the eyeshadow color that you want onto the applicator, and then onto your lid. This should make the color richer when on your lids, and on top of that, it should stay on better and longer.


Hope that helps!
I'd say go to Macy's and get your eyeshadow there. I have very dark brown eyes, and I also have dark circles lol. But when you go there check the colors. I use a Dark Green and a baby blue. It works fine on me. It shows up very well, and sometimes its so dark that I may have to take some of. Do not over do the eyeshadow, If you do you will look like a clown. Been there Done that. Also you may want to put a little bit of tan power on your eye lids so when you put on your eyeshadow it will look even and very pretty:)





Hope That Helps:)





---


Maria C.
you need better quality eyeshadow.





definitely check out MAC's eyeshadows. they're highly pigmented





www.maccosmetics.com





or if MAC is kind of out of your budget you could continue using the lower quality makeup and invest in a good eyeshadow base which helps the eyeshadow adhere to your lid and appear bright and last longer... i would recommend UDPP (urban decay primer potion)
i have the same problem but i put a tiny bit of lip gloss or a glossy shadow (small amount) and then put your eyeshadow on, plus it stays on allnight! sometimes even the next morning!
They make eyeshadow primer, I love using Urban Decay's. It helps the eyeshadow stay on longer and the colors will show up better and brighter.
you neeeed to use a primer !


urban decay primer potion is the best !


but loreal decrease works pretty good too.


you can get that at any drug store for pretty cheap :)
it may be that you're not using a base/primer which helps bring out the colors of your eyeshadow or simply that your designer eyeshadows aren't very high quality and you need more pigmented eyeshadow.
Put a base on your eyelids first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware