Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eyeshadow colors should I use?

I have medium length dark brown hair, with bangs. My eyes are usually green, but do this weird thing wear they turn brown as well. Sometimes they look like a mixture. What color eyeshadows should I use?What eyeshadow colors should I use?
i have light brown hair, but my eyes are the same.





i usually use a mix of three shimmery browns, but also, since ur eyes are green, purple works really well. purple brings out greens in your eyes making them pop, so id recommend a light lilac or pink mixed with a more violet eyeshadow. or, you can do brown eyeshadow and purple mascara, which will also bring out the green.


but dont do green eyeshadow, this doesnt do anything. so stick to browns and purplesWhat eyeshadow colors should I use?
It sounds like you have hazel eyes, or maybe you have flecks of brown and green. Check out the links below. Be patient on the first link for all the boxes of info to appear.
Eye Shadow Tricks








http://www.beautytipsvilla.com/2008/09/eye-shadow-tricks-cream-eye-shadows-are.html
I think purple eyeshadow with some silver would look nice on you. And maybe some yellow too.
I have the same eyes and hair, use dark green, cause it makes your eyes POP!
well I would say anything but pink, and orange/yellow would do. You have nice eyes. =)
Smokey eyes, DARK grey or black charcol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware