Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are the best eyeshadow colors for brown eyes?

i love metallics or shimmery colors....gold, bronze, silver, copper or other colors with sparkly effects to them...experiment to see what works best for youWhat are the best eyeshadow colors for brown eyes?
i have brown eyes and love to wear purples and pinks.also browns golds tans and greens.for eye liner i would wear a light lavinder or black or brown.mascara i would wear black.What are the best eyeshadow colors for brown eyes?
Depends on the shade of brown. Greens and purples are usually the safest bet for actual color. If you want to be more conservative, try peach or different shades of brown. Pink is almost never a good idea, though.
NOT PURPLE OR BLUE! NEVER!


tan brown dark brown pink would look good
I like to put white on from the lashes to my eyebrow. Then I put dark brown in the crease and feather it a little with a cotton swab. When I put on my blush I also brush some between the crease of my eye and the eyebrow. And I use lots and lots of black mascara. I avoid eye liner because it makes your eyes look hard and small.
I have brown eyes and really like purples and browns. They are the safest. You can wear them light during the day and darken them up for nighttime.
It sorta depends on your hair color as well. But I've always found that blues, purples, golds, and certain shades of pink look pretty nice (I'm a brunette).





Deeper shades will bring out your eyes more, but don't go TOO dark - that might make you look like you have a black eye o_O;;
tan, brown, green, some purple and pinks
purples. try almay...there eye color for specific eye colors...lol...does that make sense??...it rocks!
In my opinion, bronze and gold colors. Also, deep purple or mauve. Try to see what colors undertone the brown- look closely at your eye in the mirror and see what other flecks of color there is besides brown, such as honey, tan, gold, or green. Then pick a shadow that matches with that and it will bring out pretty and different tones in your eyes!
pinks..tans..purples...and greens tend to work ...wel i have brown eyes and thats what i use and i have had many compliment me on how i use the shades to bring out my eye color
LAVENDER. It brings out the brown. Trust me, I have brown eyes. You should buy the ALMAY Trio for Browns, it's awesome.
Frosty colours.
try a light green or gold dont do bright colors or pastels.
  • exchange rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware