Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eyeshadow colors for my skin, hair, and eye color?

k so i have fair skin. im pale, but i tan and im gettin kinda tanner. im not like, totally white. heres a pic of my skin:





i have very light, very green eyes with some gold in them and a darker green ring around them. heres some pix:


http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/鈥?/a>


http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/鈥?/a>


http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/鈥?/a>





and i have dyed golden blonde hair. i wear black brown eyeliner and mascara. and ill be a freshman in high school in the fall. im not gonna cake anything on. i like trying different things. soo ya. what eyeshadow colors should i use? like lime green, purple, gold, what? and what drugstore brand eyeshadows are good?





thanks!Eyeshadow colors for my skin, hair, and eye color?
You put the 'laugh' into 'live love laugh learn and grow'!





When I clicked on your link and saw an itty bitty eye way up in the corner, the 'creepyness' I have been hiding inside of me for 10 years just vanished.





I am LMAO. Thanks for that.





I don't know anything about make up. I am trying to build points for a back up account that I will use in Religion and Spirituality. I am just browsing and looking at photos of young women for 2 points at a time.





If I don't give you some sort of answer, I will get a VN.





I think Rite-Aid鈩?brand eyeshadows are just fine. Either that, or go across the street to Walgreens鈩?





But don't go to Save-On鈩? I think that they went out of business.





Peace to you. =]Eyeshadow colors for my skin, hair, and eye color?
not lime green, it will take away from your beautiful eye colour, i woudl say copper, pink, purple or dark gold. try blue mascara it will look amazing on your eyes! maybe navy eyeliner but thats a guess i think it could look really pretty good luck!
I think gold would be amazing!
i think you should look up online to see which colors bring out your eye color. Wear what you wear to school normally. Green shirt, green eye shadow. purple shirt, purple eyeshadow. keep doing that until someone says ';wow, your eyes look AMAZING!';!
your eyes are sooooo pretty!!卢!! i'd go with a gold eyeshadow, black eyeliner %26amp; mascara, a bit of blush and maybe a hint of bronzer for your skin (not to deep of a bronzer you dont want to look orange), hope i help! will you please answer my question? it would be greatly appreciated =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware