Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the cutest MAC eyeshadow color?

Choose from here, please:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>What's the cutest MAC eyeshadow color?
i really like the shade Moon's Reflection...here's the link


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





or if you're looking for something sutle and neutral... you can go for.. Amber Lights


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>What's the cutest MAC eyeshadow color?
I like the Star Violet alot and anything brown is something I'd wear.





EDIT: I just found my favorite one:


Expensive pink





The Paradisco one is cute too.
Post Haste
I wear lots of skinny jeans and bows and vintage tees and stuff and the colors that I fiond go best with my look are:


Surreal


Shimmermoss


Newly Minted


Clarity


Parrot


Plumage


Digit


Poison Pen


Nocturnelle


Memorabillia


Stars 'n rockets


Signed, Sealed


Fig. 1


Beauty Marked


Plum Dressing


Sketch


Trax


Sushi Flower


Electra


Typographic


Shadowy Lady


and


SCENE!!!!!


But recently I havnt beed doing my makeup becuase I am 9 months pregnant, bout to pop any day now and I cant wait so I can finish school and hopefully be recovered by prom...


Hope you find the PERFECT shade...
I personally like Idol eyes





Plus its a lavender color, which would look great on all eye colors
I own TONS of Mac Makeup my favorite shades are:


Sushi Flower


Stars N' Rockets


Parfait Amour [Brown eyes pop]


Electra


Tilt


Electric Eel [BRIGHT]


Charcoal Brown


Cork%26lt;---FAVORITE!


Girlie





Not satisfied? Talk to an online Mac person on live chat!





Also try:


These Brushes http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Favorite Mascara EVER http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
You Fool! CARBON all the way fo sho!
i'd get them all just cause it just depends on how you look in them and what you are wearing.





cause people will just pick them out of their personal preferences.
I like them all. But I would go for a pink because they match more things.
well it really depends on your eyes color and the color ur wearing that day by the way my aunt is a makeup artist and she taught me everything...lol


but yeah if you have blue eyes a reallt pretty purple violet color with a hint of sparkle would work really pretty with ur eyes if u have any more questyions just email ok





hope this helps(:


good luck
my favs are beauty mark, crystal avalanche, and carbon....... they go with anything, but it really depends on you and what your skin and hair and eye colors are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware