Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats the best M.A.C eyeshadow color nd lip glass ?

btw i have tan skin nd its gonna be my first time in macWhats the best M.A.C eyeshadow color nd lip glass ?
If its your first, you want something neutral and wearable as there rather expensive,


So Eyeshadows I have 3 recomendations:


Allthatglitters- A Gorgeous nude beige with gold reflects/shimmers.


Et Tu Bouqet?- Which is a lovely pinky/gold frosty colour.


Samoa Silk- Which is a lovely lovely peach colour.


All Very Wearable





and for the glosses you also want wearabitly


I Suggest-


Baby Sparks Dazzleglass - A Lovely Light Pink with shimmer.


Instand Gold Lusterglass- Which is a unusual yet wearable goldy shimmer


Rags to Riches Dazzleglass- which is your normal pink, with red and teal shimmers to give it that edge.





Good luck.Whats the best M.A.C eyeshadow color nd lip glass ?
As far as a good first eyeshadow goes, my first was Aquadisiac, and it is a nice one. Coppering is also a very good one that goes with anything, and two other favourites of mine are Beautiful Iris and Pink Freeze. On the note of lipglasses, I actually like Wonderstruck or Starnova Lustreglasses, because they are a nicer colour and they have pearl to them. They cost the same as the regular lipglasses, though.
I'm not sure about the M.A.C eyeshadow but the best lip glass in my opinion is oh baby lip glass. You can never go wrong with it. And btw I also have tan skin and once a M.A.C makeup consultant suggested oyster girl lip glass as well for my skin tone.
For shadow, I like KID. It is a neutral brown, and very pretty.


And for lipglass, I love FLORABUNDANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware