Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow/eyeliner should i wear? also what brands?

ok so i have blue/green eyes with kinda long lashes. my skin is kinda pale, and i have freckles. i have long brown hair with blonde highlights. any suggestions???What color eyeshadow/eyeliner should i wear? also what brands?
For blue green eyes, purple and brown are your colours!


Covergirl just came out with a product that Rihanna sponsors and its a bunch of make up that is fit for your eye colour..check it out!





Hope it helps!What color eyeshadow/eyeliner should i wear? also what brands?
i think black eyeliner would be good for you! i have blue eyes and they make them really pop out......covergirl perhaps?





btw i tried liquid eyeliner but its not my favorite
mac cosmetics.


I have fair skin, freckles, green eyes, and brown hair too.


I wear a lot of colorful eyeshadows like greens and purples.


but my favorite is the smokey eye.


it never fails hahaha.
a dark brown , i love define a line by maybeline (sorry if my spellings off)


it goes on nicely, and stays on for a while.


it's great !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware