Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have brown eyes what color eyeshadow should i wear?

Dark browns and purple is really pretty. I have brown eyes also =] Make the eyeshadow darker on the lids and lighter as u go up on the eye. Highlight w/ light pink under the eyebrow and the tear duct of your eye. Also, black eyeliner is harsh..dark browns look better.I have brown eyes what color eyeshadow should i wear?
Chocolate browns, deep plums, and dark greens look really pretty on brown eyes!I have brown eyes what color eyeshadow should i wear?
opposite of color wheel for brown eyes to stand out. any color that u like
I have brown eyes too. I like wearing Earth tone colors. I like green the best though.
Plum, not too much though or you look like you have bruised eyes.
a plum colour always looks nice
dark brown and gold is the best for u...and 4 the day u can use light brown .
Here is a personal list on what colors would look best with your eye color:





http://almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyeslips.鈥?/a>





Hope I could help!
I have brown eyes too and I wear black and blue eyeshadow and my friends tell me it looks nice but make sure you wear it lightly too much will look messy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware