Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eyeshadow colors should I wear today? My outfit is turquoise and orange.?

I don't want to be matchy-match, but I don't want to clash either.What eyeshadow colors should I wear today? My outfit is turquoise and orange.?
Hmmm....well it really depends on the type of look you're going for.





If you want to 'tone down the look' and not make it so bright and colorful then try colors like brown, gold, black, and a darkish grey. Personally I think turquoise and orange are wild enough, so another way to help tone down the look is to not wear any eyeshadow at all. This might actually be a better option, since both turquoise and orange are already distracting enough.





Instead of eyeshadow, you could just wear some blush.





But if you're still not persuaded, and still don't think your outfit is colorful enough, then colors like purple and bright neon yellow. These colors would make your outfit more exciting, and outgoing. And just a little bit on the crazy side, but in the best kind of way, haha. Also If I'm not mistaken, you could also use a bright green for somewhat of a ';tropical look'; but depending on your eye color I'm not sure how'd it go.





Hope it helps!!What eyeshadow colors should I wear today? My outfit is turquoise and orange.?
Try a smokey eye look using grays and blacks. This look is always a classic and will go with anything. Finish it off with two coats of mascara.


:)
id say either brown if you want to tone it down or purple if you want to make it pop!
copper or bronze
bright pink =D
maybe you could just have a brown ish eye shadow, and brown blusher ect. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware