Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eyeshadow color for brown eyes?

okay everyone i love eye shadow. i have almost every color...but i have brown eyes. thats it. no flecks, kinda boring right? so...what color ey shadow do i use to make them sparkle or pop? and btw, does anyone know what color clothing is good for people with brown hair and brown eyes? just wondering, while im at it ;]. thanks if u answer! ill rate u!


a.m.Eyeshadow color for brown eyes?
I have dull brown eyes as well. But to tell you the truth I really only wear eyeliner, but in those days when i want my eyes to really pop I tend to go for golds and light browns. Brown on brown may sound boring but it really does work. If the brown has a little bit of sparkle that helps too. Remember it has to be a light brown. If it's too dark your eyes wil just fade into the background,Eyeshadow color for brown eyes?
you should go with a brown eyeshadow, preferably dark, with eyeliner and remember MASCARA really makes a HUUUUUUGE diference.
for eyeshawdow a light purpleish vioelet and for the clothes that depends on your skin tone


fair -deep purple


beige-dark blueish or teal


in between-yellow (lite)


golden-red


dark-a light pink
I Have Hazel/Brown Eyes And I Wear White And Purple





I Wear White Where My EyeLashes Start On The Top Lid.


Then Start A Light Purple;


Then At The Crease A Dark Purple :)
I've always read in magazines that purple eyeshadows go well with brown eyes. I think green might go well, too.
i have brown eyes too and i use a green eye shadow mixed with some light brown it really makes them stand out:)
Purple looks REALLY good on brown eyes.
gold or silver and almost any bright bold color would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware