Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eyeshadow colors look good with hazely green eyes?

thanksss[:What eyeshadow colors look good with hazely green eyes?
plumbs, greens, golds, and brownsWhat eyeshadow colors look good with hazely green eyes?
light pinks and purples, greens, blues and if you get a thin eyeshadow brush or eyeliner brush and get a dark blue but not too dark that it looks black and put it at the very tips of your top eyelid it looks pretty
I have the same color eye (although I claim green! :) ) and I've read the best colors are purples and greens. I also use bright metallics like pink and baby blue and they look great on me. Deep green makes my eyes look like emeralds, tho... :)
purples, golds and greens look amazing. Try getting eye shadows and eyeliners from either physicains formula or Almay as they both have eyeshadows designed to bring out your eye colour!
Purple colour's
Plums, and olive greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware