Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eyeshadow color trio should I purchase?

I'm going to purchase three shades of eyeshadow that I want to use equally and use for a long time. I don't necessarily want to be able to wear them all at the same time; I just want to have three shades that would look good on me. The problem is that I just dyed my hair auburn (it used to be a dark blonde) and I want makeup that will suit both colors. I also have green eyes and very pale skin.





By the way, I'm picking from this list of colors: http://www.joppaminerals.com/page/page/3537526.htmWhat eyeshadow color trio should I purchase?
i would suggest getting a nude, medium brown and dark (black) shadow. that way, if u want to go for a natural look, u can jus wear the light and medium brown. the medium brown can double as an eyebrow shadow, and the black u can use for more smokey looks. my choice:





- Suede


- Chocolate


- Espresso/ TwinkleWhat eyeshadow color trio should I purchase?
hayley sand and rainforest.


hayley and sand are natural and you can wear them with anything.


rainforest is more fun and you can do for a night out on the town or to spice up your look


:D


thats what i would pick
the new think spring,. lovely and hayley.. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware