Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eyeshadow color...how is maybelline shadow stylist??

all right...i have brown eyes i was just wondering if u could ive your reactions and experience .............thank you


and will SMOKEY EYE LOOK GOOD ON ME?? HOW DO U DO IT??


also how much does this cost?


what color eyeshadow and mascara and eyeliner should i use......


no rude COMMENTS


http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/鈥?/a>





http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/鈥?/a>





i AM THE ONE IN GREENEyeshadow color...how is maybelline shadow stylist??
Since you have olive color skin, I suggest using earth tones. Such as golden hues - similar to the Grand Canyon - with mixtures of green in it as well.





The smokey look is done with dark shadows. Like Hunter Green, Black, gray. Colors like that. And you should wear eyeliner on your bottom lid to enhance the look.Eyeshadow color...how is maybelline shadow stylist??
Virtual Makeover. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2
A beige, smoky color will highlight the beauty of your eyes and will complement the rest of you.
Hmmmm I reckon the smokey look will suit you but that trend has now gone! Bright and vibrant colours are in for the spring/summer!





I would reccomend purples/greens and dark blues. I would reccomend a lovely vibrant pink too
Aww, you're pretty =) I love ur outfit, my cousins wear stuff like that all the time.


But anyways, yeah I think a smokey eye will look good on you! What I do is use some liquid black eyeliner and black eyshadow and smudge it, especially on the outer corners of my eyes to give them a seier look.





I'm not sure if I helped...but good luck w/ that! Oh and you can either go to a MAC store and ask a lady or guy there how to get a smokey eye, or follow this video:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xkl3YiswJrE %26lt;- a reallly sexy %26amp; simple way to do it
I have brown eyes too and have heard that navy blue compliments them. I usually wear dark brown eye shadow when I'm going out (on the lid) and lighter on top - just below brow line. Even just black mascara is nice. Sometimes less is more! Experiment!





I'd like to go to one of those make-up counters at the shopping mall...they should be able to help, but they expect you to purchase something and I'm sure eye shadow would be around $20 there compared to at least 1/2 the price in a Shopper's Drug Mart or something.





You are very pretty and wouldn't need much makeup....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware