Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow is best for my eye color?[[pix]]?

eye shadow??





http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/qq13/choked_on_tears/?action=view%26amp;current=abbysnewcampics008.jpg





[[just for the record lol i'm not wearing as much makeup as usual..normally i wear more eyeliner and mascara and I wear dark greenish/grayish eyeshadow...i didn't go anywhere today so i didn't bother cleanin up or anything lol]]What color eyeshadow is best for my eye color?[[pix]]?
go online and find a color wheel... since your eyes r blue, look the the color that is directly opposite of blue then u'll find the color that best compliments your eyesWhat color eyeshadow is best for my eye color?[[pix]]?
I would use a shimmery gold shadow it will make your eyes bright and beautiful!
Something dark, like dark brown.
Try some purples and blue and bright greens. I get my makeup from BareEssentuals and MAC. Their colors are amazing! =]
  • exchange rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware