Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eyeshadow color should i wear?

Hey


i'm looking for the instructions on how to do that ';rainbow lip'; look ( the multicolored lips) and the cheetah eye shadow style like in beyonce's video





:) i'm going to college soon and i need to know what would be nice looks for me. i'll take from wild to classic i don't mind :) i try not to wear lipgloss tho i'm a lipstick or chapstick girl





here's my picture i'm not wearing any makeup http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/E鈥?/a>What eyeshadow color should i wear?
You are very prety, btw! For foundation, if you'd like some, I would sugest Bare Escentuals Powder Foundation in Warm Deep or Deepest Deep, not sure which one exactly. For blush, I would try Bare Escentuals Powder Blush in True.


Bare Escentuals can be purchased at www.bareminerals.com or at Sephora, or www.sephora.com I know you only asked for eyeshadow and maybe a lip stick color, but I just wanted to give you those ideas, also. =)


For eyeshadow, I would go with one of the L'oreal quads for brown eyes, which is Eva's Violets (Eva Longoria), each eye color has it's own quad, and each is named after a celebrity who has that color eyes. For eyeliner, I would go with N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown, because it blends in nicely with the violet shadow. For Mascara, I would go with Cover Girl Lash Exact in Black/Brown, because it's very easy to apply, it's almost black, and again, it goes smoothly and softly with the violet shadow. For lips if you want a pencil, I would go with Cover Girl Queen Collection Lipliner in Rose, because it's sheer, and it goes softly with a light lip color. For lipstick, Cover Girl Trushine lipstick in #454, I think that's the number, the website won't come up, but I have that color, and it has a very nice light color, and it goes on smoothly, and it's easy to apply. I hope I helped, and I hope you learn how to do the rainbow lips and cheetah eyes! =)What eyeshadow color should i wear?
heres what i do... i use pink and browns together. i put a stripe of pink, a stripe of dark brown and a stripe of light brown then blend it all in. it just depends on what you're wearing. if you're wearing a blue and purple shirt then i wouldnt wear the pink and brown. i would blend blue and purple so that it matches what i'm wearing. but if i wanted a more skin color look, i might use light brown mixed with pink. just expirement and see what works for you!
for the leopard look, gold and black, of course.


for the rainbow lips, pick your color scheme and play around a little bit, and experiment with the eyeshadow. what would look killer is if the eyshadow sparkled!!
like a dark red or pink.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=40V0dWY4IOA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware