Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Red prom dress. What color eyeshadow??

I am going to be wearing a red halter top dress for prom. My accessories as well as my shoes are going to be gold. What color eyeshadow would go best with my outfit? would a copper or peachy color go? BTW my eyes are brown


Please help!! thanx!Red prom dress. What color eyeshadow??
I love wearing bright makeup but whenever I wear red, I like to wear very neutral makeup. Brown and peach are good... copper might be okay if it's a soft copper, but don't go too loud with it.Red prom dress. What color eyeshadow??
copper or brown would look gorgeous wat ever u do do NOT use red it will look bad trust me =] im wearing a red halter 2 and thats how im going with brown
copper or gold eye shadow will look nice wit this. or u can do the smokey eye thing, and wit all o this, keep yo lips nude. and go simple, guys dunt like girls that are too dramtamic wit make-up and clothing...well atleast the guys where i live. cya!
shimmery gold


copper


natural browns
goldish shimmer


coppery shade (light)


not that sure about peachy, try it with the dress b4 the prom and see if u and ur friends like it.


either way i bet u'll look great!
I say a bronze color
If you have a warm/olive complexion, you could do a peachy color all over and then a darker terracotta color in the crease. If you have a cooler tone to your complexion you could do a charcoal/smokey eye look.
i would go with your natural browns for your eyes.
Prom Makeup Tips


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
Maybe a light tone of red :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware