Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does this eyeshadow color look good on me?

I had this eyeshadow a few years ago and saw it was only a dollar at Target so I bought it again because I loved it before I ran out does it look good or bad. by the way the picture is from when I had it the first time.


http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww43/鈥?/a>Does this eyeshadow color look good on me?
I like that it's sheeer and natural but you have such gorgeous brown eyes, you should play them up with bold, jewel tones e/s.


I'd love to see you in a shimmery purple with a black winged eyeliner.


And don't forget to use an eye lid primer before you apply the eyeshadow.Does this eyeshadow color look good on me?
ya i think it looks o.k. i dont think the color really brings out your eyes though. youve got really big bold brown eyes. play around with colors a bit. greens really bring out brown eyes. also try pinks and purples. try and play around cause that color is alright, but you can look so much bolder with colors that really contrast with your eye color.
It doesn't really look good since you are light...it makes it look like you lack sleep and have dark circles. you should try bright colors anything that looks fun or even neutral and shimmery. try to stay away from black and grays. If you do want to use them dont put them on your lid but in your crease and/or outer corners.
To be honest I think the eyeshadow sort of takes away the color in your eyes. You have wonderful eyes but I'd love to see colors that brighten and enhance the color!
that's like a hooker color. please don't buy it again.
no!!! srry.... but you need 2 hav a lighter color... cuz ur hair is already brown and same with your eyes.... mayb a purple or blue and that would make ur brown eyes just POP!
It looks good, it actually makes your brown eyes pop. And I love tennis! hahaha!
you look like a witch at Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware