Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Macaras and eyeshadow colors for brown eyes?

Which eyeshadow colors look best with brown eyes and are possible on the darker scale? I like blacks and grays, but idk if they are the best. And also, do you know of any mascaras that wont clump but look thick or if there are any techniquies to thin the mascara out?





Thanks for your answers and please:





DO NOT ANSWER IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT = ]Macaras and eyeshadow colors for brown eyes?
I have brown eyes, and have found that I can pull of most any color. I have fun with my makeup, and always get compliments, I am rather fond of Loreal HIP ';Showy'; The brighter side, rather than the darker side. Just have fun! Be creative! Good Luck!Macaras and eyeshadow colors for brown eyes?
i ve got brown eyes .. I use Kohl as it enhances my eyes a lot and when dressing up for an occassion I wear gold and use black eyeliner ( pencil ) on inner rim , upper and outer lid ..





for mascarra go for Maybelline xxl 2 in 1 .. which has white mascarra on when end and black on the other .. first use the white one and then black over it ..





for applyin ..


start from the base of lashes .. donot go for upper strokes rather go for left right which will not make the mascarra smudge or join ur lashes ..





or use a safety pin when the lashes are still wet to seprate them ..





I ve used gold eye colour in this dp.. i think it looks good with brown eyes =)





hope this helped
I love purple with brown eyes. It looks great if you do the purple on the lids and a dark brown on the crease. I use Loreal Voluminous Mascara and LOVE it!!! That is the only mascara that actually makes my lashes look full.
i use mac cosmetics and love it. i use gold eyeshadows and it really brings out my eyes and also love shimmer eyeshadows. for mascara i use cover girl volume exact. =]
Almay, bring out the brown.


The maybeline mascara with the comb.


Move the wand from side to side (not too much!) as you apply it. It will separate your lashes, and help them to not clump.
Darker greens look amazing with brown eyes, they make you look more mysterious, earthy =]





But I always say, with the right application and shades, anyone can pull off any colour =]
Well I would say brown eyeshadow also but make ure its dark. Also I would recommend Define-A-Lash by maybelline. I realy look its. And a tip is start closest to the eye and slowly wobble upwards.
To avoid clumping go over the eyelashes on the bottom once and the top once after you have done the bottom side of your eyelashes.
MAC eyeshadow in Knight Divine (shimmer gray with blue pearl): $16.50CAN
try blue, gray(or a silverish color), green, or a brown color.
Try various dull greens.


Like olive green or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware