Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow would make my eyes stand out, even more?

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/dcb003/?action=view%26amp;current=DSC01220.jpgWhat color eyeshadow would make my eyes stand out, even more?
Brown or dark purpleWhat color eyeshadow would make my eyes stand out, even more?
You have very pretty eyes. I would try purple.
try covergirl quads , i pick ths one out i have eye like yours and it makes mine look amazing its country woods 215 and the coffee shop look good too 260 and for pink / purple berry colors berries and cream 225 or their new exact eyelights things link 2 its pictured
Try purple!
I would try bright blues like electric eel from MAC and blended with charcoal brown. Then use brule as a highlight color. You may also want to line your top and bottom waterlines with brown eyeliner and add some mascara for a more dramatic effect. I hope this helps :)
I agree with purple - an olive-ish green would look good too.
purple or blue (: maybe even pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware