Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eyeshadow color will suit my eyes best?

I am an Asian %26amp; my eyes are dark brown. Not totally black. My eyes look black in these pictures because of the lighting in my house. My skin is yellowish brown. Not very dark not very fair. In the middle. I have always used brown %26amp; gold color eyeshadow for my eyes. Perhaps some of you can recommend some other colors that will suit my eyes %26amp; skin color?





http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/鈥?/a>


http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/鈥?/a>





Another thing I wanna ask is, how do I get my eyelashes to curl up when I put mascara on? I have tried using the eyelash curler but it makes me eyelashes look criss cross. So weird. Maybe my eyelashes is not long enough?What eyeshadow color will suit my eyes best?
asian eyes are not suited for ey/s since they dont reely have a crease. but u can still wear color. take a e/s brush and dampen it. Now dip it in ur e/s and follow the natural water line close to ur lashes . Then apply dark brown eyeliner and smudge.


As for the eyelash curler, u r not doing it right or the brand u got is reely crap(this is unlikely tho.). To curl properly, watch this vide:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnpEgUlJQ鈥?/a>What eyeshadow color will suit my eyes best?
Pink is said to be good for brown eyes


I'd like the idea of 'doll' eyes for you





White eyeliner on the bottom


And neutral colours on the top


White eyeshadow justv v under the brow to open your eyes





Try using curling mascara, that might work


Ask a beautician in a make-up store :)
i would stay with the gold put that all on your eyelid then on the bottom of your eyelid put purple that really brings out brown/black eyes then for your eyelashes use covergirl lashblast its waterproff and will keep your eyes cruled all day and for cruling your eyelashes maybe your not holding the cruler maybe put it straight not tilted that will make ur eyelashes look criss cross.
try a peachy color :]]





thats what i use and we have like the same color eye!





bobbi brown has a really nice peached-colored eyeshadow... i think its called golden peach or something like that.








or you could use a light purple blended in with a white/creamy color!





hope i helped!!





%26lt;3
well try bright colors, like teal and purple. It'll bring out your eyes alot, and with the eye curler, try to apply the eyeshadow first then use your eyelash curler to curl, then mascara (it works for me the best) and if any spidery look, just get a brush to comb it out. Hope I help you out
I agree with samanth j try using some purple with a brown in the crease of your eye. You could try using a different kind of mascara. Some of the ones that i like are Maybeline lash Stiletto, Maybeline define a lash (green tube) and Rimmel lash maxxx.
Loreal telescopic or rimmel sexy curves mascara.


Greens, teals, golds, pinks, smokey purple...


You suit most things but steer clear of very pastelly colours.
Maybe try some purple with brown in the crease. and your eyelashes... just dont curl them.... or get some mascara that makes them curl.... they look kind of spidery so get an eyelash comb too. Hope this helps :)
how about gold beige colours on the eye up to the eyebrow bone, and bronze/metallic dark brown in and around the eye socket? will look lush! x
Purple..agrewed.


i have brown eyes too.. and nothing makes them pop like purple.
blue whould pop
I wonder about a purple or a charcoal gray maybe. I used to work with a lot of Asians in the military, and I think they used eye liners, I don't recall them using much eye shadow. I never get the eye lash curlers to work either. I wonder if the people in the magazines just use false eyelashes. I wouldn't know how to use those. I wonder what would happen if you used a green mascara instead of brown or black, I wonder if that would make your eyes look different. I don't know much about make up. I tend to rub my face a lot and rub it right off. lol. Maybe there is someone who works where they sell cosmetics where you live that could give you some tips.
I love more natural colors like bronzes and pale cream/gold.


I usually use a pencil eyeliner (very soft one) and draw it over the top of my eyelashes.... I then draw a 'V' shape with it in the corner of my eyes...


Next I take a cotton wool stick (cue-tip) and smudge everything out so there are no sharp lines.





Next I put a base of a darker bronze, putting ir heavier towards my outer lid and gradually going less towards the center.





Next I use a medium shade bronze to do the center of my lid and work a little into the center of the 'V' mentioned earlier...


Always being careful to shade gradually...





Last step is to use a light color like a cream/pale gold to do my inner eyes near my nose and the arch of my eyebrows.





I know I will get thumbs downs for this but I cannot stand colored eyeshadow... it look trampy and cheap!!!


Natural is always best... you want people to be looking at your face not the blaring colors you have smudged over your eyes.





For getting your eyelashes to curl I just use a normal mascara.


I drag from as close as I can to ly lids right to the tips of the hair.


Then straight away I hold the brush against my eyelashes pushing them upwards.... hold it for a minute until the mascara dries and it will help to hold your lashes up.


From your picture it looks like you may not be getting close enough to your eyelid... you need to go as close as you can and drag out slowly... do not re-apply after it has dried as it will clump ;)
  • exchange rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware