Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will this eyeshadow color look good on me?

I am 18 and have a dark brown complexion and brown eyes. I wanted to do a natural glow peach and brown everyday eyeshadow look for when I go back to school and wear a pinkish peach lipgloss color. with brown eyeliner and black mascara. so do u think this shade will look good on me?





Look for the ';very delight'; color in the trio.


Look for the ';dune'; eyeshadow in the same area


Look for the ';Shimmer peach copper'; in the same area?





Will these shades fit me? Also is the ';dune'; eyeshadow perfect for the look I'm looking for? Will that peach shade in the ';dune'; fit me





http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/top.php?pr=2%26amp;ey=1%26amp;eys=5Will this eyeshadow color look good on me?
Oh that will suit you very well!


Good luck ;]Will this eyeshadow color look good on me?
If you got nothing better to do right now, then give it a go and see what you think. If you can take a photo of yourself and upload so I can see what it looks like and then I can give you a yes or no as to what it looks like. Unable to give you the right answer without seeing the colours being applied.
since your dark skin toned, it will mean that anything would like stick out on your face when its light. i would say Copacabana or Nude Taupe


Dark Brown. i would think that peach would look to peachy on you. i hope i helped:)
These shades will definitely fit you!
ya i think so.
you umm need to put a picture up
I don't know I have to see Your {FACE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware