Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow would match this dress?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n290/sibkur/IMG00127.jpg








please dont say the color of the dress. i have a tan complexion.What color eyeshadow would match this dress?
that is a lovely color I love it. Anyway use apple green and then on the corner of your eyes dab a torquoise and blend it inwards. that's the color I usually wear with whatever I'm wearing. and then highlight your eye brow bone with a little bit of white eye shadow the middle part of your eye brows and sweep through.What color eyeshadow would match this dress?
I'd use a green eyeshadow, lighter than the dress, since you have a tan complexion.
I'm tan too and I would SO wear the color of the dress, trust me just take the dress into like a MAC studio and tell them to match it, or ask a counter gal. It's all about hoe you apply it!! I would do dramatic blue greenish (the color of the dress) eyeshadow black semi thick eyeliner with like rosy cheeks and clear lipgloss.
do a dark brown then go light er and add turquise sparkles, just a few!!p.s. cute dress!!!!!!!!
try copper and deep browns, even a little gold. have fun with it.
A makeup rule that I've learned from pro makeup artists at photo shoots, you shouldn't match your makeup to your clothes. Just because a dress is purple doesn't mean you should wear purple make up (very few people look good with purple makeup). You should choose makeup that compliments your skin tone. In your case, I would do golds or maybe peach toned makeup.
Depending on the color of your eyes, I would do a smokey look, but using golden tones.
Smokey eye with taupes, silvers and grays. Keep it in the cool family. It will look very gorgeous. I don't suggest gold because I only see silver tones in that picture. Keep lips and cheeks neutral. Good luck!
I would go with the neutral colors, browns, tans and maybe some pink also use a brown or bronze eyeliner, it will make your eyes stand out and blend with your complexion.
you could do a smoky eye using shades of darker purples with gold to accent and highlight especially if you have green eyes because the purple will bring out the green in them. I was so happy to see you didn't want to color of the dress!! I was scared when I saw the question LOL.
Well since your complexion is not totally dark but not pale you should use a pink. A gloss pink. Darker complexions are supposed to use darkers shades. Lighter complexions are supposed to use lighter shades. Since you are in between you should use a medium sparkley rose. It won't clash with your dress or your complexion.
black dark eyes with lips gloss and curly hair with the same color sandals as the dress yet with a long white necklace
I would say green with a possible white accent or background on top of the lid.
silver or smoky black
Oh definately silver on the top, and a coat of black mascara.
definitely a white to make your eyes and skin pop


Wear a really dark brown mascara


The white should probably be pearlescent and creamy
i would say brown, gold, or pink. that's a really pretty dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware